- Date: 20th September 2020
- Location: The Abbey School, London Road, Faversham, ME13 8RZ
- Time: 10.30am onwards
- Cost: £18 affiliated entry, £20 unaffiliated entry, £18 corporate entry and £5 fun run entry
- Closing date for online registrations is 7th September at noon.
The Faversham 10km route is set in the beautiful countryside of Kent and is the perfect event for runners of all abilities - elite or first timers - everyone is welcome! Starting at the Abbey School in Faversham, this road race takes you through picturesque countryside and is set to be an event you won't forget, for all the right reasons.
Sign ups for the fun run are available on the day, we will not be registering people for the 10km event on the day.
Don't train alone - get the whole family involved for our 1km Fun Run for a fantastic day out where everyone gets to go home with a finisher's meal!
Here's how we'll support you
- Team CF running vest with letters
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Online interactive training hub
- Team e-newsletters
Why run for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.
Supported by Kesson Physiotherapy
In an effort to be more sustainable this year we are going plastic free and having water boxes instead of plastic water bottles. Supported by Edible Culture.