Great Strides™ 65 Surrey Hills is back for another year!
- Date: 8 June 2019
- Times: 6:00am - 7:30am
- Location: Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Distance: 65km
- Cost of entry: £60 per team or £75 after 1 Feb 2019
- Fundraising target: £1,000 per team
- Teams must be a minimum of four people and a maximum of seven people - which has to include a support driver and a team leader. The support driver will meet you at each checkpoint and help you refuel, ahead of the next section of the walk.
- £60 per team or £75 after 1 Feb 2020 - this covers a team of six walkers and one support driver.
- The start is on the Hampton Estate, close to the village of Seale (between Guildford and Farnham)
- A circular route of approximately 65km.
- We have set an 18 hour cut-off time for completing the route.
- There will be portaloos at some checkpoints and public toilets dotted around the route.
- This is a self-navigated walk
To help you find your way around the route please find the below navigational files -
- This file can be used for apps such as Strava, Garmin, etc. - GPX
- This file can be used in Google Maps and Google Earth. - KML
Registrations for the 2019 event are now closed! Check back soon for details of Great Strides Surrey Hills 2020!
"65km – not something that should be taken lightly, nor would I recommend doing it alone. Having the support of a great team of recovery drivers and teammates to share in the pain when it all gets really hard is definitely a must. Luckily for me, I had both!"
Great Strides Previous Participant, 2018
Why walk for Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.
Same challenge different location? Take a look at our other Great Strides events
All Great Strides events