London 2 Brighton 100K Challenge
Starting in Richmond on the banks of the Thames, this signed and marshalled route along footpaths, bridleways and national trails, traverses the North and South Downs through the night before arriving in Brighton to celebrate your incredible achievement.
Here is your essential event information:
- 100km jog, run or walk from London to Brighton
- Sign-up as a team (2+) or as an individual
- Fully signed and supported route
- Replenishment checkpoints every 12km
- Hot meals provided en-route and finish brunch in Brighton
- Pace walkers, physios, masseurs and medics
- Online participant area + personal training plan
Online entries are now open! You can get a place in this 100K challenge for Team CF by pledging to raise:
Registration Fee: £70
Fundraising Pledge: £395 per person
Here's how you can be a part of Team CF!
- Sign up to your chosen distance by clicking this link! - And choose Cystic Fibrosis as your chosen charity!
- Receive an email from us with next steps
- Fundraise your pledge of £395 for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Receive training tips, support, and a free top from us!
- Have fun walking this amazing scenic route!
Please note: In accordance with London 2 Brighton 100k Challenge policies, 50% of your fundraising / sponsorship needs to be with the Cystic Fibrosis Trust 6 weeks prior to the Challenge, with the remaining & any extra, at the latest, 4 weeks after the Challenge. If you at any point have any concerns about raising the money, please do contact us and we will be more than happy to help!