The Thames Path Challenge returns with 5,000 participants pushing themselves and fundraising for a charity of their choice. The Thames Path is unique, with beautiful scenery that's steeped in history, and a superb backdrop for a weekend of exhilarating challenges.
Take on the ultimate Thames Path Challenge 100km route to Henley and attempt to complete the challenge within 24hrs! You can also tackle the 50km option with a target time of under 12hrs or take on the 25km route from Putney to Hampton Court.
Here is your essential event information:
- 100km jog, run or walk
- Sign-up as a team (2+) or as an individual
- Fully signed and supported route
- Replenishment checkpoints
- Hot meals provided en-route
- Pace walkers, physios, masseurs and medics
- Online participant area + personal training plan
Online entries are now open! You can get a place in this challenge for Team CF by pledging to raise:
Minimum Sponsorship: £275
Reg Fee: £50
Please note: In accordance with the organisers policies, 50% of your fundraising / sponsorship needs to be with the Cystic Fibrosis Trust 6 weeks prior to the Challenge, with the remaining & any extra, at the latest, 4 weeks after the Challenge. If you at any point have any concerns about raising the money, please do contact us and we will be more than happy to help!
Here's how you can be a part of Team CF!
- Sign up here!
- Receive an email from us with next steps
- Fundraise your pledge of £275 for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Receive training tips, support, and a free top from us!
- Have fun walking this amazing scenic route!
Walking with Team CF will help us to make a daily difference to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any other questions about the event, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!